You can perform a wireless setup for your printer using the WPS Push Button or WPS PIN method. The general steps to configure your printer for a wireless network using the WPS PIN method are given on this page.
- Plug the printer’s power cord into a wall outlet.
- Power up your printer.
- Get a PIN from the printer.
- Note: This step varies depending on the model name of the printer.
- To know how to find WPS PIN, refer to the instructions provided below.
- Press Menu.
- Select Network -> WLAN -> WPS w/PIN Code.
- Press OK.
- Now, you will see the WPS PIN on the display panel of the printer.
- Press and hold the Stop button on the printer’s control panel.
- Wait until the Alarm LED blinks 15 times and then release the Stop button.
- The Canon printer begins to print the Network Configuration page.
- Now, you can find the WPS PIN on the printed page.
- Open a web browser on your computer that is connected to your router’s network.
- Access the router’s web interface page using its IP address.
- Navigate to the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) page.
- Enter the WPS PIN that you have seen on the printer’s display panel or the printed Network Configuration page.
- Proceed with the rest of the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
- Note: You can even use your wireless device as a Registrar instead of your wireless router.
If you require any assistance here where do find WPS PIN location on a printer, click the Call button provided below. Our technical experts will resolve this query.