You can back up, store, and transfer your files using external optical drives. There are innumerable external optical drives available in the market, each one with unique features. A few of the best external optical drives of 2020 are given below for your reference.
LG Electronics 8X USB 2.0 DVD External Optical Drive
It is a slim and compact DVD driver. It can be connected to PCs, laptops, and Android TV boxes. The key feature of this drive is “Silent play.” This helps to reduce the noise during playback.
- DVDR Write speed - 8x
- CD Write speed - 24x
- This drive has Cyberlink software
- Brand - LG
- Model - SGP65NB60
Rioddas External Optical Drive
It delivers high-speed data transmission, and is compatible only with USB 3.0.
- Powered by USB drive (You do not need batteries or plug to power it)
- Embedded USB cable
- Fitted with a handy eject button
- Sleek, slim, and portable
- Brand - Rioddas
- Model - CDcd45cd-1-e4
Verbatim Slimline Blu-ray External Optical Drive
It has top-notch features. It is powered using USB.
- Blu-ray - 6x
- DVD - 8x
- CD - 24x
- Read and write CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray
- This drive has Neuro Burn and Archive software
- Has built-in M-Disc software
- Brand - Verbatim
- Model 70102
ASUS Powerful Blu-ray Drive
Asus Blu-ray Drive uses Cyberlink Power2Go 8 software. The drive also offers encryption functionality to protect your sensitive files.
- Supports a wide range of operating systems
- USB 3.0 speedy transfer
- Dependable data backup software
- Brand - ASUS
- Model - BW-16D1X-U
Dell USB DVD Drive-DW316
This optical drive is a bit unique from others; you do not need a battery or power cord for powering it up. You can power it up by using your device’s USB port.
- CD - 24x
- DVDR - 8x
- DVDR DL - 6x
- Portable and lightweight
- It has CyberLink Media Suite
- Brand - Dell
- Model - DW316
- To know more about the best external optical drive in 2020, click the call button for remote assistance