Reset the Netflix application:
- Go to Settings on your device and select Netflix.
- Turn on the Reset toggle on Netflix.
- Close the application and restart it.
- Enter your account details to get connected to Netflix again.
Fix connection issues:
The steps given below are to be followed to fix the Netflix app connection issues.
- Unplug all the connection wires, wait for 30 seconds, and connect all the wires on the correct ports tightly.
- Restart your wireless network and device.
- Check the connectivity issues and connect your device to the wireless network.
- In case you don’t have a good internet connection, you will face issues in loading and streaming videos, which results in poor quality videos.
- Change the location of your router/access point by checking the network signal and place the router closer to the device.
- Disable any VPN, proxy, or firewall settings installed on your device. The firewall settings may block the Netflix application from functioning properly.
- Sign in to Netflix from a computer by entering your login credentials if you get a Site error try connecting later.
- If the Netflix connection issues persists, try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network from your device. If Netflix connects to any other network, the error lies in your internet service provider.