The Brother HL L2370DW printer uses Electrophotographic Laser print technology to perform the print operation. This printer supports only printing, and it is suitable for small and medium-sized office use. All three interfaces, USB, LAN, and Wireless LAN, are supported by this printer. This printer is easy-to-setup, use. It supports automatic duplex printing, Wi-Fi Direct, and more. Learn how to set up Brother HL L2370DW printer for the first time with the instructions that follow.
What’s Inside The Product Box?
- Brother HL L2370Dw printer
- Brother installation disc
- Toner cartridge
- Quick setup guide, reference guide, and product safety guide.
Step 1: Unbox The Product Box
- Remove the packing tapes surrounding the box and open the box.
- Check whether the above-mentioned printer components are present inside the box. If not, contact your Brother printer dealer to get the missing component.
Step 2: Unpack The Printer
- Place your Brother HL L2370DW printer on a table.
- Remove all the packing tapes and materials present inside and outside of the printer.
- Make sure to recycle the packing materials.
Step 3: Install Drum Unit & Toner Cartridge Assembly
- Open your Brother printer’s front cover.
- Unpack the toner cartridge that was provided with the printer package.
- Make sure to remove the orange part attached to the cartridge.
- Now, insert the toner cartridge into the printer.
- Once the cartridge is fitted correctly, close the front cover of your Brother printer.
Step 4: Load Paper
- Take the paper tray completely out of your Brother HL L2370DW printer.
- Adjust the width guides of the tray.
- Get a stack of plain paper and load it in the tray.
- Adjust the paper guides properly.
- Place the paper tray back into the printer.
Step 5: Turn On Brother Printer
- Connect your Brother printer to an electrical outlet using the power cord.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the Power button.
- Before continuing with the initial setup, wait for your printer to complete the boot-up process.
Step 6: Choose Your Language
- If you wish to modify the default language of your Brother printer, then go to the Initial Setup section using the arrow buttons.
- Choose the Local Language option followed by the language of your desire.
- Press the OK button.
Scroll down this page to know how to setup Brother HL L2370DW printer on your computer and mobile device.
Step 7: Install Brother printer on your computer or mobile device
For Computer Users
- Insert the Brother HL L2370DW printer setup CD into your computer.
- Make sure to connect your computer to the printer only when prompted during the driver installation. Similarly, make sure to keep your Brother printer turned on during the driver installation.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
For Mobile Users
- You can use the Brother iPrint & Scan app, Mopria Print Service app, or AirPrint to connect your Brother printer to the mobile device.
- After adding your Brother printer successfully on the mobile phone, try a test print.
Contact us if you need remote assistance to set up Brother HL L2370DW printer.