Scroll down this page to know how to install QuickBooks PDF converter on your computer.
QuickBooks comes with a built-in utility called QuickBooks PDF Converter. This utility helps you convert your reports and forms into PDF files. Based on your requirement, you can install and uninstall it. The below section explains how to install the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- Sign in to your Windows computer as an administrator.
- Now, locate the QuickBooks application icon in the taskbar of your computer and right-click on it.
- Select the Properties option.
- Click the option that says Find Target.
- In the Windows Explorer window, double-click on the Install.exe or the Install application.
- Now, the installation of the QuickBooks PDF Converter utility will be initiated.
- Once the installation is done, click the OK button.
- Now, open the Run command on your Windows computer.
- Type the Control Panel command.
- Tap Enter.
- Go to the Printers & Faxes section.
- Highlight and right-click on the Document Converter option.
- Click the Rename option.
- In the given field, enter QuickBooks PDF Converter.
If you wish to uninstall QuickBooks PDF Converter in the future, then follow the below instructions.
- Open the Control Panel window.
- Click the Uninstall a Program command line under the Programs and Features section.
- Choose the QuickBooks PDF Converter application from the applications list.
- Click the Uninstall/Change button followed by OK.
- Now, the QuickBooks PDF Converter application will be uninstalled from your computer.
- Make sure to restart your Windows computer after uninstalling the application.
If you have any doubts about how to install Quickbooks PDF converter, contact us.