- Before installing your printer on your iOS device(iPhone), the first step is to make sure that the printer supports the AirPrint feature.
- If it does support, the next is to make sure the printer and the iPhone device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, and it is well within the accessible range.
AirPrint, It’s a feature released by Apple technologies to give you a full quality print output without the need to install any drivers or printers. AirPrint is built-in in most of the printers getting released today, so there won’t be a problem using this feature.
To print with AirPrint, here are the following steps.
- Step 1: Open the file or the document you want to get it printed from.
- Step 2: To find the print option on your iPhone, press the share icon or the icon with three dots on your iPhone.
- Step 3: Scroll down until you find the Print icon.
- Step 4: If you are not able to find the print option, you can always check for the apps User Guide.
- Step 5: Tap on the Select Printer and then choose the AirPrint enabled printed on your device.
- Step 6: You can choose the number of copies you need from the options.
- Step 7: After configuring all the necessary settings for your document, you can select Print at the top-right corner of your iPhone device.
- Step 8: You can also view the print status through the app switcher on your iPhone, which displays the name of the document you are printing, the number of copies, the time, the number of copies completed, and the type of printing (Single or Double-sided).
- Step 9: At the very bottom, you can see the option Cancel Printing in red.
- Step 10: Clicking so would cancel its printing duties.
So, follow the above steps for How to Install Printer on iPhone.