Connecting the Printer and Device to your Wireless Network:
- Step : 1 The printing and connection process varies for each printer. Most of the current printers come with wireless capability.
- Step : 2 Connect your wireless router and device after a successful printer configuration.
- Step : 3 You can connect the printer to your wireless network from the printer’s LCD screen.
- Step : 4 Ensure to place your Wi-Fi printer within the range of your wireless router.
- Step : 5 Note down the username and password of your wireless network.
- Step : 6 On a Windows computer, go to Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Step : 7 Click the Devices and Printers option.
- Step : 8 Click the Add a printer option present on the top of the screen. Then, select Add Network. Click Next.
- Step : 9 Install the driver compatible with your Windows device to use the printer wirelessly from your computer/laptop.
- Step : 10 Select your connection type as wireless in the installation wizard.
- Step : 11 Connect your device and printer to the network by entering the network credentials.
- Step : 12 On a Mac device, click the Apple menu to select System Preferences.
- Step : 13 Select Print & Scan and click the “+” icon to add a printer.
- Step : 14 Download the driver from the official support site of the printer.
- Step : 15 Open the installer file and proceed with the instructions to connect the printer to your network.
Settings on Your Wireless Network
- Step : 1 If your printer has a touchscreen, it is much easier to connect the printer to your network.
- Step : 2 Press the Home button on the printer.
- Step : 3 Select the Wi-Fi Setup or Network option, which varies according to your printer model.
- Step : 4 Enable WLAN and select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Step : 5 Now, select your network from the list and enter the password for it.
- Step : 6 Print the network configuration sheet to check the settings you have made. For more solutions on How to Install Network Printer connect with our tech team.
Printing from the Wireless Printer:
After a successful connection, you can now print and scan from your device wirelessly.