The HP Envy Pro 6475 printer comes with three printer-related functions print, copy, and scan. This is a wireless printer that lets you perform printer-related operations over a Wi-Fi network. Now, let’s see how to install HP envy pro 6475 printer.
Step 1: Unbox the printer
- Unpack the product box and take out the printer along with the other components.
- Remove the packing tapes present inside and outside of the printer.
- Place the unpacked printer on a table.
Step 2: Turn on your printer
- Connect your printer to a wall outlet using the power cord you received with it.
- Make sure not to connect the USB cable to the printer now. Connect it only when prompted during the driver installation.
- Usually, the printer will turn on automatically. If not, press the Power button on its control panel.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- Unpack the ink cartridges provided with the printer box.
- Raise the scanner unit of your printer.
- Make sure that there is no packing or foreign material in the cartridge slot.
- Now, install the ink cartridges one-by-one into their slots.
- After installing the ink cartridges properly, lower the scanner unit.
Step 4: Load paper
The fourth step in installing HP Envy 6475 is loading paper in the tray.
- Pull out the paper tray of your HP Envy printer.
- Adjust the paper guide width.
- Get a stack of plain paper and place it in the tray.
- Move the guide towards the paper.
- Push the tray into the printer.
Step 5: Installing the printer software
You can install the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer on your computer over a wireless or USB cable connection. If your connectivity type is Wi-Fi, then you can choose one of the following methods to connect your printer to the network: Wireless Setup Wizard, Wi-Fi Direct Setup, and Wireless Protected Setup. And to know how to install HP envy pro 6475.
- If you wish to install the HP Envy 6475 printer on your smartphone, install the HP Smart app on it first.
- After installing the app, connect your printer and the smartphone to the same wireless network.
- Once your printer and the smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, launch the app and follow the instructions displayed on the app screen.
For desktops or laptops
- Download the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer driver from the printer’s official support page.
- Open the printer driver file.
- Choose the connection type and the other printer settings as per your desire when prompted.
- Install the printer driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, try a test print.
To get remote assistance on how to install HP envy pro 6475, contact us.