The section below explains the different ways that how to install HP Envy 5530 printer on your Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS device via wireless or USB cable.
Prepare your HP Envy 5530 printer for installation:
- Make sure that you have completed the hardware setup of the printer.
- Check if you have the HP Envy 5530 printer driver for installation.
- If not, download the printer driver from this website or the official site of the HP printers.
- Check if your OS type satisfies the system requirements mentioned below.
- For Windows users: Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32-bit) Service Pack 3.
- For Mac users: Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard, OS X v10.7 Lion, OS X v10.8, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 (Yosemite), or OS X v10.11 El Captain.
- Make sure that you have the information about your wireless network such as its SSID and password.
- You can use the printer driver or the HP Smart app to connect your Windows or Mac device to the HP printer over a wireless network.
- For wired installation also, the printer diver or the HP Easy Start software can be used.
- The Android and iOS device users can use the HP Smart app to perform the installation.
- iOS device users can connect their device to the printer using the AirPrint option as well.
- Follow these steps we can execute that how to install HP Envy 5530 printer.
Installation through a USB cable:
- Open the HP Envy 5530 printer driver or HP Easy Start on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Follow the prompts displayed on the installation window.
- Make sure to keep your HP printer turned ON during the installation process.
- On the Connection Type screen, select the USB option.
- When prompted, connect your HP printer to the Windows or Mac computer using a USB cable.
- After the HP printer driver installation process is done, you can try a test print.
Installation through Wireless:
Using HP printer driver:
- Launch the downloaded HP Envy 5530 printer driver file on your computer.
- Accept the terms and conditions displayed on the installation window.
- When prompted, select the Wireless option.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your Windows or Mac computer screen to complete the HP printer driver installation process.
- Using these steps we can execute that how to install HP Envy 5530 printer.
For Windows users:
Using HP Printer Setup & Software Utility:
- If you have set up your HP printer with a USB cable connection to the computer, then you can use this utility to convert it to a wireless network connection at any time.
- On your Windows computer, search for the HP printer.
- Once you reach the HP Printer Assistant screen, locate and click the Utilities or Tools menu.
- Click the Printer Setup & Software or Device Setup & Software option.
- In the displayed screen, locate and click the Convert a USB connected printer to wireless command line.
- Now, the HP Printer Setup & Software Utility window will open.
- Perform the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the HP Envy 5530 printer installation on your Windows computer.
Using HP Smart app:
- Launch the HP Smart app on your Windows computer.
- You can find the message Make printing easier by connecting your printer wirelessly on the main screen.
- Click the Learn more command line provided beside the message.
- Follow the prompts to complete the HP Smart app installation process.
- Proceed these steps we can execute that how to install HP Envy 5530 printer.
For Mac users:
Using HP Utility:
- Launch the Finder application on your Mac computer.
- Click Go > Applications > HP > HP Utility.
- In the HP Utility screen, click the All Settings tab, followed by Wireless Setup.
- Finish the wireless connectivity by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
For Android and iOS device:
- On your Android or iOS device, install the HP Smart app.
- Make sure to enable the Bluetooth and location options on your hand-held device.
- Now, the application will search for the available HP printer within your device range.
- If your HP printer is displayed, select it and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- If the application fails to detect your HP printer, then add the printer manually by tapping the plus sign.
- After successfully installing the HP Envy 5530 printer on your device, try a test print to check the printer functions.
- By using these steps we can execute that how to install HP Envy 5530 printer.