Epson is a Japanese company and is considered to be one of the largest manufacturers of computer printers and other related imaging equipment. Epson has HQ in Suwa, Nagano, and Japan, and they have a significant subsidiary and are manufacturers of inkjet, dot matrix, LaserJet printers, and also scanners, desktop, and home theater projectors and even LCD components to name a few. Carry out the steps to Install Epson Printer On Laptop
- Before installing the Epson printer to a laptop, perform the following step:
- Ensure the printer is connected to the laptop.
- Check to see if the laptop is connected to a wired or a wireless internet network and also see if the connection is stable.
- Download the Epson Connect printer setup utility to your Windows computer.
- You can download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility from the link provided above.
- Once the file is downloaded to the computer, run the downloaded file.
- The End-user license agreement page will open, read the software license agreement.
- Click the checkbox that reads I accept the terms in the license agreement, and click the Next button.
- Select your product page will appear on the screen, select the printer, and click Next.
- The Epson printer setup page will now show a window with two options:
- Printer Registration
- Printer Removal
- Click the Printer Registration radio button and click Next.
- The License agreement and privacy statement page will open.
- Scroll down the page and click the Next radio button. Click the Next button on the bottom of the screen.
- When you come across the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
Perform one of the following options:
- If you are creating an account, fill out the fields in the Create an Epson Connect Account form and click the Finish button.
- If you're registering a product with an existing Epson account, select the option I already have an account and fill out the Add a new printer form.
- Click the Add button.
- Another way of installing the Epson printer is by using the Installation CD provided along with the printer.
- Make sure the laptop is connected to the wireless network and the connection is stable.
- Use the printer LCD panel and navigate to the wireless setup settings.
- On the Epson printer control panel, select Setup > Wireless LAN settings.
- You will now select the Wi-Fi network from the list of networks available on the LCD screen.
- Select your network and enter the Network password using the keypad in the LCD.
- The printer is now paired to the wireless network.
- You can now insert the printer driver installation in the CD drive and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the setup page comes, click the Automatic radio button and proceed with the instructions that follow.
To Install Epson Printer On Laptop, Click the Call button provided on this web page to get remote assistance