Step 1: Unbox the printer package.
Remove all the safety materials from the packing and take out the printer and all other accessories from the packing.
Step 2: Place the paper support on the printer.
Step 3: Connect the printer to the Power Supply.
- Connect one end of the printer’s power cord to the power outlet.
- Connect the other end of the power cord to the power adapter and insert it into the Dell 810 All-in-One Inkjet printer’s power inlet.
Step 4: Turn on your printer.
Tap on the power button from the control panel of your Dell 810 All-in-One Inkjet printer.
Step 5: Set up the Date, Country/Region on your printer when prompted in the display. Using the navigation keys on your printer, set the date and region. When you have set the Date and Region appropriately, tap the OK button.
Step 6: Install the ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering of the ink cartridges.
- At the bottom of the ink cartridge, you will see a sticker and a transparent tape.
- Remove both the sticker and the transparent tape before installing the ink cartridge into the printer.
- Now, lift the Printer unit on your Dell 810 All-in-One Inkjet printer.
- Place the scanner support in its position to hold the printer unit.
- Press the ink cartridge lever and open the ink cartridge lid.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the ink cartridge carrier.
- Close the ink cartridge lid.
- Lower the printer unit and close it completely.
Step 7: Installing the Printer Driver.
- The Dell 810 All-in-One Inkjet Printer’s driver is provided along with the printer on a CD.
- Turn on your computer.
- Insert the installation CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer.
- Click the Install button in the installation wizard.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a standard USB cable when prompted by the installation wizard.
- Continue the on-screen instruction to complete the installation.
If you do not have the Dell 810 All-in-One Inkjet printer driver, then you can download it from the support page. The steps to download and install the Dell 810 Inkjet Printer Drivers are as follows.
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Launch the support page of the printer manufacturer.
- Enter your printer’s model, service tag, or serial number in the box and click on the Search icon.
- On the next page, under the Drivers & Downloads tab, select the operating system from the drop-down list.
- From the listed drivers for your operating system, click the Download button parallel to ‘Dell 810 All-in-One Inkjet printer.’ The driver file will be downloaded to the default Downloads folder on your computer.
- Now, right-click the downloaded driver file and select the Run as Administrator option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.