To Install/Add a Local Printer
Check if automatic updates are enabled. If they are, you can be certain that you are running Safari’s latest version.
- The connection from the local printer to your computer can be set up with a USB cable.
- Plug in the USB to your printer and the other end of the cable to any available slot on your computer and then turn on your printer.
- One the pairing is done, open the Start option and then go to settings and Devices.
- Start Settings Devices Printers & Scanners.
- Select the Printers & Scanners option and wait until the computer detects any nearby connected printers.
- Choose your printer which is displayed on the computer screen. You can go ahead and select Add Device.
Manual Installation Of a Printer On Windows 10
- If you are not able to detect your Printer, there is the option of adding your printer manually to your computer with a wired setup with how to Install a New Printer on Windows 10.
- It will show you a Refresh icon with an arrow mark under which you will find “The Printer That I Want Isn’t Listed” in the Add Printers & Scanners option.