You need how to connect the Xbox controller to Mac computer to enjoy the Xbox games on the system. The connection is possible through two methods.
- Step 1: Download the Xbox driver that supports your Mac device from the official website of the Xbox developer.
- Step 2: Open the Xbox installer file to run the installation.
- Step 3: The Xbox window opens up. Now, click Continue.
- Step 4: Read the License Agreement and select Agree to continue with the installation process.
- Step 5: After completing the installation, select the Apple menu on the dock.
- Step 6: Next, choose System Preferences from the list of options.
- Step 7: In the System Preferences window, select the Xbox 360 controllers menu.
- Step 8: After the Xbox 360 Controllers window launches on the Mac device, use a micro USB cable to connect the controller to the USB port of the computer.