Read,how to connect mac to Chromecast is a streaming device using which you can watch your favorite shows and videos from the Internet and streaming services on digital TVs and PCs (Windows and Mac). The top 3 Chromecast devices available in the market are Amazon Fire TV, Roku Streaming Stick, and Fire TV Cube. Each Chromecast device configuration process may differ by model, but the overall process is the same. Looking for easy steps to cast from your Mac computer to TV using the Google Chromecast device?. Read and proceed with the quick 3 steps given below to perform it.
Step 1:Initial setup or Getting started guide
- Step 1: In this section, the Google Chromecast device is used to cast content from your Mac computer to a TV.
- Inside this Chromecast device package, you can find the components such as Google Chromecast, USB Type-A to USB Micro-B cable, ChroStep 2: mecast HDMI dongle, HDMI short extension cable, and a power supply.
- Step 3: Now, connect your Google Chromecast device to the TV using the USB Type-A to USB Micro- B cable.
- Step 4: After completing physical setup, turn on your TV and the Mac computer.
- Step 5: Ensure to select the correct HDMI input on your TV.
- Step 6: Connect your TV and the Mac computer to the same wireless network.
- Step 7: Follow these steps we can execute that how to connect mac to chromecast device.
Note: It is recommended to connect both the devices to the stable or constant network to function properly.
Step 2:Configure Google Chromecast on your Mac computer
- Step 1: On your Mac computer, open the Google Chrome web browser.
- Step 2: Download the Chromecast DMG installer file.
- Step 3: After that, open the downloaded DMG file and perform the installation process.
- Step 4: When prompted, click the Accept button.
- Step 5: Now, the Chromecast application will search for the available Chromecast devices within its range.
- Step 6: If the application takes more time to detect the device, place your Mac computer near the Chromecast device.
- Step 7: Once the application detects the Chromecast device, click the Set Up button displayed on the screen.
- Step 8: Now, you can find the Applicable Setup button beside the detected device, click it.
- Step 9: When prompted, select your country from the drop-down menu.
- Step 10: Now, a confirmation code will be displayed on the TV and your Mac computer.
- Step 11: Make sure that the code displayed on the TV and your Mac computer are the same.
- Step 12: After ensuring it, click the that’s my code button.
- Step 13: Wait for some minutes for the connectivity process to complete.
- Step 14: Once it is done, on your Mac computer and on TV, the message Congratulations! You are ready to cast is displayed.
- Step 15: Now, you will get an invitation message with the Get Cast Extension button to install the Chromecast app on your Mac computer screen.
- Step 16: Click it and follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the app installation.
Step 3:Chromecast on Mac
- Step 1:Once you have set up the Chromecast feature on your Mac computer, you can start the cast operation with a single click.
- Step 2:On the Chrome web browser, click the Cast icon.
- Step 3:Wait for some time.
- Step 4:Now, the content displayed on your Mac computer will be cast on the TV screen.
- Step 5:By using these steps we can execute that how to connect mac to chromecast device.