To connect an HP printer to a wireless network, follow any of the below methods to know how to connect HP printer to Wifi.
Using WPS button:
- See that the router has a WPS button, and the printer should also support the WPS method.
- After the printer is switched on, go to the wireless settings on the home screen.
- Choose the WPS setup or Push-button method to enable the WPS method on the printer.
- Immediately, go to the router and press the WPS button.
- Check the Wi-Fi status of the printer.
Using Wi-Fi Setup Wizard:
- Keep the Wi-Fi network of the router turned on.
- Note down the Wi-Fi network SSID and password.
- Switch on the printer and then open the Network menu on the printer control panel.
- Open the Settings menu and check if the printer detects the network SSID.
- When the SSID is present, select it and enter the password if prompted.
- If the network SSID is not visible, then type the network ID and password manually.
- Confirm the network details and wait while the printer connects.