Connecting the Epson printer to a Mac device helps you to manage the printer operations from the Mac. You have to set up the printer on the Mac computer before you start operating the printer. Read the following steps to know how to connect Epson printer to Mac.
Step-1: Download and Install the printer software
- Step 1:The Epson software is available on the official Epson website.
- Step 2:Visit the website from a browser and download the printer driver on your Mac.
- Step 3:Open the printer software installer file and start the installation.
- Step 4:In the installation window, read the Software License Agreement and click Continue to agree to it.
- Step 5:Select the suitable connection method and follow the instructions in the window to establish the Printer-Mac connection.
- Step 6:Click the printer model for which you are installing the driver and proceed to register the Epson printer.
- Step 7:Under Terms and Conditions, click the checkbox or Agree button to accept it and go next.
- Step 8:When the setup is complete, activate the printer services and close the window.
Step-2: Add the printer on Mac
- Step 1: On the Mac, click the Apple menu at the upper left corner and choose System Preferences.
- Step 2: In the System Preferences window, open the Printers & Scanners application.
- Step 3: When the window opens up, click the ‘plus’ symbol at the bottom of the left side panel to add a new printer.
- Step 4: Select the Add Printer or Scanner menu, after which the Add window shows up.
- Step 5: Click the Epson printer name, and if your printer supports the AirPrint feature, choose AirPrint in the Use category.
- Step 6: Otherwise, you can select any other driver in the Use category and click the Add button.
- Step 7: Once the printer is successfully added to the Mac, go on to print a test page on the printer. If you have any further queries regarding how to connect Epson printer to Mac, click the cal button.