To connect calendar on iPhone and Mac, refer to the quick instructions provided on this web page.
- On your Mac computer, click the Apple logo and choose the System Preferences.
- Click the Internet Accounts button.
- If you do not see your accounts list on the screen, add the email account and choose it on the left panel.
- Ensure that you have ticked the box next to the Calendars option.
- If you want to change the sync level interval, launch the Calendar application, and select the options that are mentioned here.
- Navigate to the Refresh Calendars menu and choose Push or a time interval.
- After opening the Settings screen on your iPhone, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select the account type that you need to use for syncing calendars, choose the account name, and enable the Calendars feature.
- Now, the selected service will be synced with the calendar on the iPhone.
- The services available on both the iPhone and the Mac computer are iCloud, Exchange, and Google.
iPhone And Mac
If you want to sync calendars between your iPhone and Mac computer, carry out the guidelines provided here.
- Establish a connection between your iPhone and Mac computer using a USB cable.
- Click your iPhone on the Finder sidebar and select the Info option.
- After selecting the checkbox beside the Sync calendars onto iPhone option, click the radio button next to the All Calendars or Selected Calendars option.
- Click the Apply button to save this sync setting. To enable the automatic syncing, select the ‘Automatically sync when this device is connected’ option.
- Now, click the Eject button in the Finder sidebar to disconnect the connection between the iPhone and Mac computer. If you need remote assistance to connect calendar on iPhone and Mac, click the call button available on the screen.