Issue 1: Printed Output is wrong
If the printed document looks misaligned, then configure the printing alignment correctly. For this, you have to configure QuickBooks with the Adobe Acrobat Reader 11.0 otherwise you will be getting Quickbooks online printing issues in browsers.
- Install the Adobe Acrobat Reader tool on your computer. Make sure to install the version of the tool that is compatible with your browser. Based on each browser, the compatibility may vary.
- After installing the tool, you can print sales forms in your browser. In this section, we shall see the steps to print sales form in the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the Sales menu.
- Select All Sales > “transaction you need to print” > Print or Preview > Print or Preview > Print > More Settings.
- Choose the Letter option from the Paper size drop-down menu.
- Deselect the option that says Fit to page.
- Set the Scaling value to 100.
- Click the Print option.
Issue 2: Print output is not clear or fuzzy
When you print a sales document at a low resolution, there is a chance for the lines on your invoices to be fuzzy. To fix this issue, you have to increase the resolution of your invoice.
- On your computer, open the sales document that you want to print.
- Click the Print option.
- Now, in the Preview window, click on the Printer icon.
- Choose the Properties option followed by Advanced.
- Navigate to the resolution section and increase the resolution.
- Look for the Dithering option and then click the Fine option.
Issue 3: Unable to print the PDF file
If you’re unable to print a Quickbooks PDF file in the browser, then resolve the Quickbooks online printing issues in browsers using the solutions given below.
Solution 1: Delete cookies
- On your browser, go to the Cookies section.
- Delete all the cookies and temporary files.
- After doing it, try to print the PDF file.
Solution 2: Try to print as an image
- Go to the Print dialog box.
- Select your printer.
- Click the Advanced button.
- In the Advanced print setup dialog box, locate the Print as image option and click the checkbox beside it.
- Click the OK button.
If the above methods don’t fix QuickBooks online printing issues in the browser, then perform these solutions as well.
Solution 3: Try a different browser
- Check whether you encounter this issue in a particular browser.
- To confirm it, try using a different browser.
- For example, if you encounter this issue while using the Mozilla browser, then try using Chrome.
Solution 4: Disable pop-up blocker
- If you’re using the Mozilla Firefox browser, then you might have heard about the POP-UP blocker.
- Go to the Tools menu.
- Check whether the pop-up blocker option is enabled.
- If yes, disable it.
If you need remote assistance to fix Quickbooks online printing issues in browsers, contact us.