The playback error code 5003 may occur while you are trying to stream a content. If the Hulu error occurs, the streaming content will stop playing and not play again even if you resume the playing video. You will be asked to check your internet connection.
Consider the steps given below to solve the Error Code 5003 Hulu Mac.
- If you receive the error more than once in a day, check the device, whether it is properly connected with your wireless network.
- Enter the correct Hulu activation code correctly to get the connection back.
- Check the internet connection on your device, whether it is active.
- Go to the App Store to download the latest update of the Hulu application on your device, and install it.
- Restart your streaming device and try connecting via a wired connection instead of the wireless connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Hulu application to solve the streaming issue.
- Turn off your
Mac device and turn it on after a few minutes to fix the Hulu error 5003.
- Open the Hulu application and try streaming again.
- If you receive the error only when you are playing certain shows, it is recommended to clear the watch history.
- For more assistance on Error Code 5003 Hulu Mac, you can contact our technical support number by clicking the Call button on this page.