When you attempt to print on your Epson Workforce WF-7210 printer, it might not print due to some reason. The simple and effective solutions for Epson Workforce WF-7210 not printing issue are provided on this site. Before getting into the troubleshooting solutions, check if the following.
Verify If The Printer Meets These Requirements
- See if the printer is turned on.
- Check if the printer uses genuine ink cartridges. Third-party or refilled ink cartridges will result in printing issues.
- Make sure the ink cartridges are installed in their slots.
- Remove and reinstall the ink cartridges. Then attempt to print and check if the printer prints.
- Check whether the interface cable connected between the devices is secure.
- If the printer is connected to the USB hub, then ensure that it is a first-tier hub. Check if the device works after connecting it directly to the PC.
- If all the above conditions are met, then try these solutions to troubleshoot the printing problem.
- Try to run a printer check to verify if it prints the test page. If it prints, then verify if the installed printer software is compatible with your device.
- Check whether Epson Workforce WF-7210 is chosen as the default printer.
- Check for the assigned print jobs in the Windows Spooler. Delete them all to resolve the issue. To delete the print jobs, use the steps below.
- Tap on Print Queue available on the Maintenance tab which is present in the Printer Settings window.
- Here, choose all the print jobs and cancel them.
After canceling or deleting all the assigned print jobs from the Windows Spooler, try to print using your Epson WF-7210 printer. If it starts printing the assigned task, then the issue is resolved.
If still the Epson Workforce WF-7210 not printing, then contact us by clicking the Call button available on this page.