Busy home office or a dynamic workplace, the Epson - WorkForce Pro WF-7840 comes to your rescue with the most advanced features available at an affordable price. This printer produces high-quality printing and copying with a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution. It also ensures excellent print speeds up to 25 ppm in black and 12 ppm in color. The PrecisionCore technology provides superior color accuracy and a wide range of colors for vivid prints, particularly in complex, graphics-intense documents. The Epson - WorkForce Pro WF-7840 has built-in WiFi for wireless connections to mobile devices. The users can connect to the printer using the Epson Smart Panel app, Apple Air Print, and Mopria. Scroll down this page to fix the Epson workForce Pro WF-7840 not printing issue
Here are some of the causes listed why your printer won't print and shows an error message.
- Wrong layouts in printer setting
- Paper jam
- Low ink in the ink cartridge
- Outdated printer driver
If your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 printer is not printing, do the following before proceeding to the troubleshooting steps.
- Turn off your Epson printer and unplug it from the power outlet. Wait for a few seconds. Now, plug in your device and turn on your printer. The printer may start working when it is restarted.
- For a wired printer, make sure that the USB cable is firmly connected.
- The problem may exist with the WiFi connection also. Try to connect your device via USB and check if it's working.
Make sure to follow the methods mentioned below to fix the Epson workForce Pro WF-7840 not printing issue:
Method 1: Clear the printing queue
- Hold the Windows key on your system and press R.
- Wait for the Run dialog box to appear. Type services.msc and press the Enter button.
- Find and select Print Spooler from the list. Right-click on the Print Spooler option and select Stop.
- Leave the service window open. Hold the Windows key on your device and press R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type %systemroot%\System32\spool\printers\ and press the Enter button.
- By holding the CTRL key and pressing A, select all the files and delete them.
- Now, go back to the service window, right-click on the Print Spooler option, and select Start.
Method 2: Add a printer
- Click on the Start menu on your device and go to Settings.
- Under the Settings, click on the Device section and select Printers & Scanners.
- Select Add printer or scanner from the Printers and Scanners option.
- Choose the Epson - WorkForce Pro WF-7840 printer from the list and click Apply and fix Epson workForce Pro WF-7840 not printing issue.
- Click on the Apple icon on your device and select System Preferences.
- Choose the Printers and Scanners option under the System and Preferences section.
- Click the Add button, choose the Epson - WorkForce Pro WF-7840 printer from the list, and click Apply.
Method 3: Update the printer software.
- Go to the Start menu on your Windows system and navigate to the Settings option.
- Under the Settings option, click on the Device tab and select the Printers and Scanners option.
- Select Epson - WorkForce Pro WF-7840 printer from the list and click on the Remove Device tab.
- Visit our page to download the latest printer driver.
- Install the downloaded printer driver and resolve the issue.
If your Epson workForce Pro WF-7840 not printing after performing the troubleshooting methods given above, then click on the call button for assistance.