If you cannot print on the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3820 printer when you have sent a print job from your computer, perform the following steps to resolve this Epson workforce Wf 3820 not printing problem.
First, check if the printer is turned on.
- If you use a USB cable to connect the printer to your computer, check if it is connected properly between two devices.
- If the USB cable is damaged, use a new one for the connection.
- Note: You should not use a USB hub as an intermediate.
- Also, try to connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- Check if the printer status is not offline or paused. If so, launch Control Panel on the computer.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Once the next window opens, locate your printer and right-click it. Choose the See what’s printing option.
- In the Printer tab, deselect the Use Printer Offline and Pause Printing options.
- Still, if the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3820 printer is not printing, continue with the following steps.
- Check if the printer prints a test page. If so, the problem is with the printer software.
- If necessary, reinstall the printer software on your computer.
- If you are printing a high-resolution image, your computer must meet the minimum requirements.
- So, print the image at a lower resolution.
- Ensure that your printer is selected as the default printer.
- Make sure the printer port setting matches the printer connection port.
Clear all the stalled print jobs from the Print Queue.
- To check the connection status, launch Epson Printer Connection Checker on the computer and continue with the prompts.
- Still, if the Epson workforce Wf 3820 not printing from the computer, get technical assistance from our support members.