Sometimes, the Cisco router network may become slower, and the computer might freeze, causing the Cisco router error code 448. Read the following steps to understand the cause of the error and the solution to fix the error.
Causes of the error:
- When the caller cuts the call during the interactive voice responder (IVR), which is a process in Intelligent Content Management (ICM).
- If the scripting algorithm is not efficient enough to maintain the connectivity, the call is cut, causing the error 448.
- The error occurs when the IPCC with the call manager takes place, but Router Requery does not support the script nodes.
Solutions for error 448:
- Select Start on the desktop, then click the Programs and choose ICM Admin Workstation.
- Following that, click Schema Help, and the ICM Schema Help window opens up.
- Now, navigate to the Contents tab and click the ICM Master Help option. Select Help Topics.
- In case the Help Topics in not present, then click Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Select the ICM Errors button, and the Lookup Error window shows up on the screen.
- Next, enter the value “448” in the Error number field and select the CallRouter option from the Category drop-down menu.
- Click the Lookup button to find the exact reason behind the problem.
- You can select other categories from the drop-down list to check if other problems are causing the error.
- In the ICM Messages window, you can find the problem and the action you need to take.
- Follow these steps we can execute that how to fix Cisco router error code 448.
- You can use a reliable Cisco router repair tool from online.
- Download the debug tool from the official Cisco website and save it on the desktop.
- Open the repair tool and run the software to install it on the system.
- After the installation is complete, proceed to scan the system.
- When the error appears after scanning, select the error and go on to fix it.
- After that, restart the computer and see if the problem is resolved.
- By using these steps we can execute that how to fix Cisco router error code 448.