Canon Selphy Square QX10 is a compact photo printer that uses dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing method. Paper tray capacity is 10 sheets. You have to use the Selphy Photo Layout app for printing on this printer.
Proceed with the following steps to perform the Canon Selphy Square QX10 Printer Setup.
Here is a list of accessories that are included in the package along with the printer.
- Sample Ink Cassette
- Charging cable
- Sample sticker paper
- Printed matter
- Keep your printer on a flat surface.
- Do not place it on a tilted or unstable surface.
Make sure not to place any objects in front of the delivery outlet. This might interfere with the paper during printing.
- If the ink sheet seems to be loose, tilt the sprocket to tighten it.
- Note: Never touch the ink sheet.
- After placing the printer, continue with the following steps to Setup Canon Selphy Square QX10 Printer.
Charge The Battery
- Use the charging cable between the printer and your USB AC adapter.
- The charging LED begins to blink.
Once the battery is fully charged, the charging LED turns green.
Install Selphy Photo Layout App
Open the Google Play (Android) or App Store (iPhone) app.
Navigate to the search bar, type Selphy Photo Layout, and select the same from the search results.
Tap the Install or Get option to install the app.
Start Selphy Photo Layout
Open the Selphy Photo Layout app on your smartphone.
- Turn on the Location option.
- Make sure to turn off the Power Saving Mode option.
- Continue with the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Carry out the remaining steps to continue with the Canon Selphy Square QX10 Printer Setup.
Turn On Your Printer
- On the printer’s top panel, press and hold the Power button.
- Release the button once the STATUS LED starts to blink.
- Wait until the STATUS LED stays lit.
- This ensures that your printer is powered up.
- Release the lock by pressing the Open button.
- Raise the paper compartment cover.
- You can load up to a maximum of 10 sheets in the paper compartment.
- Note: Place the printing surface face down in the compartment.
Once you align the edges of the paper, close the paper compartment cover.
Load Ink Cassette
Lower the ink cassette compartment cover.
Insert the ink cassette into the Canon Selphy Square QX10 Printer.
Make sure to close the ink cassette compartment cover properly.
Register The Printer
Find the QR code on the printer.
- On your smartphone, scan the QR code to connect and register the printer.
- Finally, you have finished the Canon Selphy Square QX10 Printer Setup.